- Model NO.: HARDY P400
- Measuring Range: 170~960 Hld
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Support Language: English
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Leeb Hardness Tester
- Application: Metal, Steel
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Trademark: Pride
- HS Code: 90241020
- Wide measuring range. Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure the Leeb hardness of all metallic materials.
- Large screen(128×64 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
- Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
- Large capacity memory could store 500 groups (Relative to average times32~1 ) information including single measured value, mean value, testing date, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
- Upper and lower limit can be preset. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
- User calibration function.
- Software to connect with PC via USB port.
- With EL background light.
- Thermal printer integrated, convenient for in field printing.
- NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside the instrument. Continuous working period of no less than 150 hours (EL off and no printing).
- Auto power off to save energy.
- Outline dimensions:212mm×80mm×32mm
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
- Error and repeatability of displayed value
|No.||Type of impact device||Hardness value of Leeb standard hardness block||Error of displayed value||Repeatability|
|±12 HLDL||12 HLDL|
|±12 HLD+15||12 HLD+15|
|±12 HLG||12 HLG|
|±12 HLE||12 HLE|
|±12 HLC||12 HLC|
- Measuring range:HLD(170~960)HLD
- Measuring direction:360°
- Hardness Scale:HL,HB,HRB,HRC,HRA,HV,HS
- Display:dot matrix LCD,128×64 dots
- Data memory: 500 groups max.(relative to impact times 32~1)
- Printing paper: width is (57.5±0.5)mm, diameter is 30mm
- Battery pack: 6V NI-MH
- Battery charger: 9V/500mA
- Continuous working period:about 150 hours(With backlight off, no printing)
- Communication interface:USB1.1
|2||D type impact device||1||With cable|
|3||Standard test block||1|
|4||Cleaning brush (I)||1|
|5||Small support ring||1|
|6||Battery Charger||1||9V 500mA|
|7||Paper for printing||1|
5. Optional accessory
|1||Cleaning brush (II)||1||For use with G type impact device|
|2||Other type of impact devices and support rings||Refer to Table 3 and Table 4 in the appendix.|