- Model NO.: DGD
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Material: Diamond
- Trademark: Pride
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Reactant State: Solid
- Usage: Pre-Grinding and Polishing
- Transport Package: Packing in Cartons
Diamond discs are recommended for pre-grinding and polishing very hard materials like
ceramics, sintered carbides, refractories, glass, mineralogic samples etc.
Their main characteristics are:
- great abrading powder, due to the diamonds
- reduced wear, due to the effective fixing of the diamond grains.
These characteristics allow the achievement of rapid and reproducible preparation cycles, either automatic or manual.
During the operation diamond discs have to be cooled with water.
|Model No.||Grit size||Usage|
|DDG1-200||DDG1-250||DDG1-300||120||For very strong abrasion|
|DDG2-200||DDG2-250||DDG2-300||320||For average abrasion|
|DDG4-200||DDG4-250||DDG4-300||1000||For very good finishing|